The protection of personal data is very important to us. We follow the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Bundesdatenschutzgesetzes (BDSG) (neu). Below we inform you about which data is collected and for which reason those data are used:
1. Data transfer / data logging
When visiting this website the web-server automatically creates log-files, which are not assigned to a user. Those files contain data such as browser-type, browser-version, operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited website), IP-address, accessing date, accessing time or file requests of the client (filename and URL), without assigning this data to a person. Those data are only logged for statistical purposes. A passing on to third parties does not take place.
2. Use of personal data
Personal data are only collected and processed if you provide them voluntarily. As long as those data are not required for a business process, for example if you ask for further information, you may revoke your previously granted permission in written from (e-mail or fax) with immediate effect at any time. A passing on to third parties does not take place unless it is made compulsory by law.
3. Information, modification and deletion of your data
According to existing law you may inquire at any time in writing if and which personal data are saved. We will answer your request in short term.
4. Security of your data
To protect your personal data against unauthorised access, we take technical and organisational measures. When sending confidential data or information, it is recommended to use a mailing service, because a complete data security cannot be guaranteed for e-mail transmisstion.
5. Information on Google Analytics
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the visitor’s hard drive to help to improve your access to our website and identify repeating visitors. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in with a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.
Types of cookies
There are several types of cookies:
- First Party Cookies: Set and collected by the website itself, and only used by the site when a user is visiting it.
- Third Party Cookies: Set and collected by other entities besides the website, such as advertisers or services used by the website for things like web analytics or social media sharing.
- Session Cookies: Only stored in a browser’s memory until it is closed down. Used for many essential site functions, such as quickly loading a page.
- Persistent Cookies: Set up with a specific expiration date, so they will survive in your browser’s memory for a certain period of time before deletion. Used to keep you logged in, track web analytics, etc.
- Secure or HTTP only Cookies: Secure cookies are only transmitted over “https” pages to keep data encrypted and secure.
Cookies are typically stored on your computer’s internet browser by default. The purpose of cookies is to store settings and information for web pages that you have accessed. You may want to disable cookies on your web browser from being stored in your computer for privacy reasons, or to free up space on your hard drive.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. The way to disable cookies depends on the browser you use.
Cookies used in this website
First Party Cookies
- WordPress: The CMS used in this website uses session cookies.
Third Party Cookies
If you don’t want to be tracked you can install browser plug-ins which notify you about services trying to track you and permits you to disable these cookies.
We do update these terms from time to time. Please check this website regularly to stay updated on how we ensure data privacy.